Friday, August 1, 2008

in an ex instance - terms of endearment

yesterday, jason pinged me, and asked me, i used to call him jaby - short for jason baby, but what was the terms of endearment i used to call him. gosh. i have totally forgotten i had a nick name for jason, my ex. it has been almost 4 yrs i guess. he has found a new love, eddie and his new bf asked him that question.

with my poor memory, i couldn't really remember what was the term of endearment jason used to call me. but i realised that my gmail could have contained one of his emails to me, so a did a search. haha. he called me baby.

jason was my ex of 6 months. he's a wonderful guy, vivacious, bitchy in a funny way, full of life. somehow, our chemistry didn't develop so in the end, we had a mutual seperation. until today, we still keep in contact. he's the only ex whom i still keep in touch till today. guess we don't have emotional baggage left from our relationship thus we could be friends till today.

i wish him all the happiness with his new love. apparently, his new bf is hot and in demand. i wonder what he looks like?

No comments: