Monday, August 4, 2008

a matter of taste - and the taste is tactless & disrespectful

despite your excuse that you don't think of the reasons why you had to ask me if my good friend, K is a nice person, if he sleeps around; my ex-date who was interested in me, now starts calling you, and hinted interest in you, and that he has asked you out for a play.

that in fact showed your level of respect to me, or anyone else for that matter when you know that right at the point of our phone conversation, it was me clearing the air that i like you and making apologies that i have put you through an awkward situation.

anyone who has a general sense of respect for other people's feelings wouldn't bring up such subjects. it's like a person who has fallen over a muddy puddle. instead of the helping the person to feel better, or better still, to help clean up the person, you just used your hands and pushed the person more into the mud!

i am sorry, but it's a single conversation - eventhough 6 months of friendship, it doesn't mean anything, when you have demonstrated your level of disrespect for another person's feelings.

No comments: